Indoor Pool- year round
• Six Lane 25-meter Lap Swim Area: Ideal for fitness swimming, aqua classes, swim lessons and open swim.
• One Meter Diving Board: Above an 11’ deep diving well.
• Basketball Hoop: The adjustable hoop is great entertainment for players of all ages.
• Zero Depth Entry: Provides easy access into water.
• Play Area: Shallow area for small children with water features for open swim.
• Observation Deck: Located along north side of the pool for individuals who would like to watch swimmers but prefer not to change into a swimming suit or be on the deck (see supervision rules).
• Family Changing Rooms and Locker Rooms: Inside the indoor pool you will find a men’s and women’s locker room, equipped with showers, lockers and hand dryers. There are also two family changing rooms so mom and dad can get the whole family ready for their swim in privacy.
• Aquatic Wheelchair & Pool Lift: Both are available for use by anyone needing assistance into the water.
Outdoor Pool- Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day Weekend
The North Liberty Outdoor Pool truly offers something for everyone! It allows a spot for toddlers to play, teens to hang out, adults to lounge in the sun and a shaded area for grandma and grandpa to comfortably watch the action.
• Zero Depth Entry: Easy access into the pool along with shallow water for small children to enjoy.
• Mushroom Spray Features: Gentle spray-play area in the shade for smaller children.
• Floatables & Floatable Walk: Buoyant sea animals for climbing and walking on.
• Mini Slide Play Structure: Smaller than the water slides for younger children with interactive spray features.
• Water Slides: One enclosed and one open slide gives swimmers a variety of fun options. Must be 48” tall to ride these slides.
• Diving Boards: 1 & 3 meter boards over 14’ diving well.
Kids under the age of 12 (or those who have difficulty with swimming) may be asked to take a deep end test in order to go off the diving boards. Kids also have to keep on their bands or they will be charged $2 for a replacement.