Adjacent to the University of Iowa campus, the Historic Phillips House is convenient to university functions and downtown Iowa City. The home was originally built in 1923 for Dean Chester A. Phillips and his wife, Mary. It has operated as a bed and breakfast since 1997. The New Hampshire colonial style reflects gracious entertaining. The bed & breakfast offers European-style accommodations for the budget minded, independent traveler, or those seeking a comfortable home away from home while visiting the University. Facilities include clean, comfortable guestrooms, some with shared baths. Accommodations are located on all four levels - fully accessible to the disabled guests via elevator. Located above the Iowa River, the Historic Phillips House commands expansive views across the river to City Park. Guests enjoy watching the bald eagles circle almost at eye level. Select rooms in Historic Phillips House are also available for rent; perfect for rehearsal dinner and baby and bridal showers.
- Meeting Space: