Join us for our ribbon cutting ceremony 4pm and stick around for appetizers and wine as we watch three teams race the clock to make a brand new locally sourced recipe in under 20mins!
Each team has one chef and one Liberty community leader. They will all be given the same mystery recipe and basket of ingredients along with 15 minutes to completely cook and plate their dishes.
After the time is up, three featured community judges will taste the dishes to decide who comes out on top, and who is over-cooked! Teams will be judged based on taste presentation and teamwork!
Join us to cheer on your community leaders & see who walks away with the trophy and $100 in Louie's Bucks!
Our honored judges from the Coralville community will be:
1) Mark Nolte is President/CEO of Iowa City Area Development
2)Kim Casko is President/CEO of Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce
3)Josh Schamberger is President/CEO of the Iowa City/Coralville Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
Our Chef Teams will be:
1) Mayor John Lundell and Louie's Wine Dive Chef Executive Bruce Dunseith
2) Martha DeYoung-Mulder, Store Manager Von Maur & Louie's Wine Dive Chef Zach Azbill
3) JJ George with the Iowa Gallivant & Louie's Wine Dive Regional Chef Phil Peters
All the fun starts at 4pm!
We're encouraging anyone curious about Louie's Wine Dive to join us from the Coralville/Iowa City area! All curious wine lovers are encouraged to stop in and check out the new Louie's Wine Dive!
- Presented By: Louie's Wine Dive
- Dates: March 28, 2018
- Address: 901 E 2nd St, Ste 100
- Time: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM