Journey through the world of wine on the first ever IRL Wine Walk—a new event featuring 6 nights of food and wine from local restaurants with an international flair.
- Try special menu items at your favorite IRL restaurants
- Learn about food and wine pairings
- Earn gifts & freebies at every stop
- Enter to win our Passport Prize Pack Giveaway
Here’s how it works: Join your fellow Wine Walkers every Thursday and Saturday from July 11 - 27 at a different Iowa River Landing restaurant, where you’ll get the chance to try special menu items and beverage pairings.
Each participant will receive a Wine Walk passport, which can be stamped and redeemed for special prizes and raffle entries. To receive your passport and to get your passport stamped, visit the featured restaurant (see the schedule below) and order one of the pairings from their Wine Walk menu. Each stamp will give you one entry into our Passport Prize Pack Grand Finale Raffle.
Thursday, July 11 – Konomi Grill (Sake, Japan)
Saturday, July 13 – WineStyles (Spain)
Thursday, July 18 – Vesta (Napa Valley)
Saturday, July 20 – Marquee Pizzeria (Italy)
Thursday, July 25 – Louie's Wine Dive (France)
Saturday, July 27 – La Vecina Restaurante (Mexico)
- Presented By: Iowa River Landing
- Dates: July 11, 2019 - July 11, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Thursday, Saturday
- Address: 849 Quarry Rd #100