The Corridor’s top six corporate bands will face off in a live competition at the Corridor Business Journal’s second annual Corporate Battle of the Bands. Featuring a variety of genres, each band will have 20 minutes to wow the crow” with a minimum of three songs. Corporate Bands Include:
- 5 Second Rule, Clickstop Inc.
- Catastrophy, UFG Insurance
- FSociety, ProCircular
- The Hopping Iguanas, Solon Community School District
- The Hubcaps, Nelson Electric
- Jessa and the Reps, MediRevv
An independent panel of industry experts will judge the competition. Bands will be judged based on music, originality, stage presence, appearance and personality and crowd applause.
Tickets are $40. Admission includes one free drink, appetizers and a t-shirt. Registration closes August 17; t-shirt sizes cannot be guaranteed after August 14.