Manager of Video & Digital Marketing
The Manager of Video & Digital Marketing is the primary agent for designing and curating content to be disseminated to the public in alignment with the organization’s brand. The Manager is responsible for the coordination and production of all video content. They will create and leverage all formats of video and photographic production to strengthen emotional connections, engagement levels, and marketing initiatives of the CVB. Additionally, they will oversee and program all social media channels the CVB owns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with messaging on public fronts to maintain the organization’s brand identity
- Develop, generate, and manage content for all applicable social media outlets, including event related accounts, in accordance with marketing calendar and communication strategy
- Expand existing social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Maintain and coordinate social media management and analytical tools, such as Hootsuite
- Monitor social conversations and comments, responding as appropriate
- Design, write, monitor, and analyze paid social media campaigns
- Monitor, analyze, and report key social media metrics on a regular basis
- Coordinate user generated content programming
- Collaborates with all departments to communicate effectively to the public and stakeholders
- Manages and updates image library
- Upholds and develops brand standards and marketing plan as directed by the Vice President of Marketing & Communications
- Curates and updates content on the website
- Manages images and content with partners (e.g. Travel Iowa)
- Manages photos and graphics for the annual visitor guide
- Develops print and digital advertising at the direction of the Vice President of Marketing
- Updates print and web collateral for departments to uphold a consistent image (e.g. destination guide, partner application, microsites etc.)
- Monitors mentions of the CVB, related special events, and community designations to be a resource for sharing with the public as appropriate
- Assists Vice President of Special Events with content and communications, as needed
- Performs other responsibilities assigned by the Vice President of Marketing or President as directed
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Cinematography, Video Production, Marketing, Digital Media, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or relevant field.
- Excellent video editing skills
- Experience with typical social media platforms and analytic tools
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite software
- Knowledge in web design
- High level of attention to detail, time management, and consistency
- Experience in administering multiple projects simultaneously
Must have use of vehicle for use while on Bureau business. Must be able to lift and transport Bureau equipment and materials for use in Bureau programs. Must show proof of valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
To apply, send a resume, cover letter, and relevant work samples to Nick Pfeiffer at Pfeiffer@ThinkIowaCity.com.